NEW VACANCY! (PK6384)
SALES MANAGER - PE BAGS AND SACKS
ANY UK LOCATION
Salary can be up to £50K (dependent upon experience)
Negotiable Package to include Bonus + Car/ Allowance + Pension + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Our Client is a manufacturer of bespoke bags, sacks and lay flat tubing for food manufacturers and other industries. They are now looking for a Sales Executive to concentrate on developing sales and utilising the company's extensive database of prospects as well as your own contacts.
The individual will have a great deal of autonomy and must be able to maintain a 'helicopter view' of the entire process. The job function requires commercial relationships to be established at all levels within the sales cycle. Having to interact with a multitude of people both within and outside of the organisation requires the ability to motivate, inspire and convince others.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of profitable business in the bags and sacks sector
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers, preferably with existing relationships in the food ingredients, agri-feed, chemical and possibly aggregates or other relevant market sectors.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- With direct experience of generating, developing & maintaining new business opportunities within industrial, agricultural, manufacturing, waste management, construction and materials handling sectors.
- Sales experience with consulting / solution selling approach
- Strong communication & negotiation skills gained in a dynamic environment
- Focused on developing profitable growth; taking initiative and promoting the brand & products
- Understanding of financial performance & analysis of commercial sales activity
- Experience of multi-tasking, identifying priorities & trouble shooting ad hoc issues
- Able to form effective working relationships up to Director level
- Previous experience selling bags, sacks or lay flat tubing, also FIBC's is of interest