LATEST VACANCY! (PK7248)
SALES MANAGER - PLAIN POLYTHENE PACKAGING
MIDLANDS OR EASTERN ENGLAND
£Highly Competitive Basic Salary (flexible depending on level of experience) + Generous Commission + Car/ Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is part of a global group of companies, manufacturing high quality, technical, co-extruded polythene, such as collation shrink and recyclable films for print & conversion.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a proactive and engaging Sales Manager to expand their sales team. The role can be home or office based or a combination of both.
The successful candidate will thrive on identifying new sales opportunities and be able to work on their own initiative to achieve agreed sales targets. They will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by generating leads, managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects and managing sales.
- Proven track record in creating new business opportunities, preferably in the plain polythene packaging industry.
- Experience of shrink film/ collation film sales would be an advantage.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform duties with the highest level of professionalism
- The candidate should be analytical, with a keen eye for detail Must be an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Deliver exceptional customer service
With a huge supporting infra-structure to help to develop sales, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative company with great strategic plans.
Our client is offering a very attractive salary package to seek a high calibre candidate.