NEW VACANCY! (PK6373)
SALES MANAGER / SALES DIRECTOR DESIGNATE
MIDLANDS / NORTH OF ENGLAND
Up to £80K (Dependent on experience) + Negotiable Package to include Car, Bonus, Pension etc.
Our client is a flexible packaging manufacturer targeting CI Flexo and Gravure markets in multi-ply filmic laminates, sachets and bags for the food industry in markets such as dehydrated goods, bakery, fresh produce, confectionery, snacks, coffee etc.
They currently require a field-based Sales Manager for a predominately business development role. Once you are established within the company then key accounts will be devolved.
The role will be national although there will be a targeted approach to the acquisition of large accounts with a focus on the Midlands and North of England.
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities:
- A proven track record of winning, growing and retaining new business; a wide exposure to business relationships with blue chip companies; keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations; able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Initiative: Able to use own initiative in decision making; adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually; professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels; strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- The candidate is required to be self-motivated with a proven track record of successful sales in reel fed printed flexibles to the food industry.
- They are looking for someone with a depth of contacts and senior relationship management experience with a view to being a key member of the team and ultimately for succession planning. Upon successful completion of 12 months in the role and achieving business objectives as set out from the start then the candidate will be promoted to the senior management team.