NEW VACANCY! (PK6858)
SALES MANAGER - SHRINK FILMS
HOMEBASED (ANY UK AREA)
Generous Salary Depending on Experience + Uncapped margin-based Commission + Expensed Company Car + Pension + 25 Days Holiday not including Bank Holidays.
Our client is a provider of innovative packaging films for industrial, food, beverage, dairy and agricultural markets. A growing company with a strong focus on product development and product innovation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supplying end customers direct from local stock and servicing end customers' needs through the UK sales office.
- This role is focused on sales of the company's products to industrial and agricultural end customers.
- The prime focus of the position is to build a strong base of business from a blank page.
- The company prides itself in providing value added products and therefore the sales process is one of a consultative sell, by creating needs and demonstrating value.
- The territory will be dependent on the successful candidate's location.
- The role requires 80% of the working week to be spent visiting prospects and existing customers, limited foreign travel may be required and overnight stays will be necessary.
- This is a target focused role with long term plans to achieve specific volumes and grow market share whilst maintaining profitability levels.
- The ability to create and deal with a broad pipeline of opportunities with many different clients at the same time is essential.
- Effective time management is a requirement of this position, together with a very high degree of competency in MS Office is a must.
- Attention to detail is a clear prerequisite with the ability to maintain clear and concise customer records.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic together with the continuity of employment in their previous career.
- A proven track record in creating new business opportunities, preferably in the flexible packaging sectors.
- Experience of shrink films sales is an advantage.