Sales Manager UK - Medical Packaging
Job ref: EG/46152
Salary: Commensurate with experience
A leading UK manufacturer, specialising in customised and bespoke medical device packaging products. The business has a Portfolio of innovative, patented products and a worldwide distribution network across Europe, America, the Middle East and Far East. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their team,
Grow Industrial sales profitably in your given territory, build customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing Director, other members in the sales team, but also with colleagues from all functions of the company.
- Sales and margin development according to company targets
- Area specific sales and marketing plans, strategies and tactics in-line with company’s overall strategy and targets
- New product and services market launch in the territory
- New product and services ideas and support in development
- Technical Project Management -supporting customer from concept, through validation and into production
- Creating and managing leads and turning them into sales pipeline opportunities
- Leading the sales process and closing deals. Effectively utilising CRM tool and/or other sales pipeline follow up systems.
- Development of sales distribution and service channels
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting of sales
- Support in receivables collection
- Area specific marketing actions and marketing events’ participation according to company guidelines
- Managing centralized market and competitor data bank
- Help marketing to develop WML brand
- Reporting to sales management
- Customer relationship management
- Strategic and tactical sales and sales management skills
- Analytical and systematic opportunities and sales development
- Knowledge of MDM’s
Skills, Education and Experience
- Preferably commercial and/or technical education, BSc, MSc or MBA level
- Experience in development or operations in a packaging company is regarded as a benefit
- Any sales and sales management courses are regarded as benefit, especially consultative sales and SPIN technique
- For Export roles, additional language skills may be required
- Driven, self-motivated and competitive individuals, who can engage company resources to service customers and help others to achieve their targets.
To apply please contact Ellie Guest
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Plastteknik, Kunststoffen, K, Interpack, Compounding World, Interplas
Commensurate with experience