NEW VACANCY! (PK6157)
SALES EXECUTIVE LEADING TO TECHNICAL SALES - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
MIDLANDS / SOUTH
Salary £28 - 35K + Performance related bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer, providing the full range of solutions including protective packaging, stretch film, cast PP, collation films, baling wrap and polythene products into end users and distributors.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Executive reporting into the Sales Manager, to learn all about company products & markets with full technical training. You will be allocated significant Distributor accounts to manage to start with. The purpose of this role is to develop into an End User technical sales position within 18-24 months, covering the South of England and Midlands.
Flexible packaging experience would be advantageous but not essential. This position would be ideal for someone with internal sales or customer service experience or someone who has taken their first or second external role who is keen to develop a sales career with significant training and support and fantastic progression opportunities.
- Selling and introducing new products, answering queries, offering advice and managing and taking responsibility for any allocated accounts.
- Identify and develop new business in certain specific market sectors
- Ensuring that any customer requests are accurately conveyed to the business and to manage these requests through the business and back to the customer.
- Organising sales visits, demonstrating / presenting products
- You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, maintaining business relationships, identifying customer needs and generating sales.
The ideal candidate will be based within an easy commute to the office to start with for their training period. Please contact me for further specific location details.
Bonus + Company Car + Pension
0161 485 8888