NEW VACANCY! (PK6817)
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
£38-40K Basic - OTE £50K + Car Allowance / Car + 20 days holiday
TERRITORY: SOUTH COAST AND M4 CORRIDOR
The role will be a mix of field and office based
Our client is an independent supplier of protective packaging materials including offering a full range of eco-friendly/ sustainable packaging solutions.
They supply a wide range of market sectors including aviation, retail / E commerce, engineering, IT, health and beauty to name a few.
Due to significant Year On Year growth which is set to continue throughout they are recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
You will develop a portfolio of customer accounts across the South in a way that delivers sales and growth targets, maximises revenue across all income streams whilst delivering the highest level of customer service. As Senior Account Manger you will also drive new business, targeting corporate accounts throughout the South along with the support of an internal team.
The chosen candidate will be commercially aware, show initiative and be highly organised. Our client is looking for a candidate with strong Account Management / growth of accounts, the role will include some new business and you will be able to hit the ground running.
Role / Responsibilities:
- The role is approx. 70% account management and 30% new business
- Develop and grow your existing account base.
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI using data analytics.
- Conduct relevant product and service training with clients
- Consistently ensure all client have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities.
- Mix of Account Management and New Business
- Managing large corporate accounts, will be taking accounts from Director
- Minimum of 4 years field based consultative Account Management
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and business improvement.
- Positive attitude, growth mind set
- Open and honest team player
- Resilient and enjoys challenge and able to push back confidently.
- Commercially astute
- Ideally someone who is managing large corporate accounts, has proven growth experience and has won new business
If you are currently managing corporate accounts and have proven experience in winning new business please apply.