Outstanding opportunity to join the team of one of the most prestigious global groups in the print and packaging sector, operating specifically within their POS division. This is an organisation highly regarded for innovation and cutting edge technology and who work with the world’s more prestigious brands in FMCG and retail sectors.
As a group that continues to grow through organic growth and through acquisitions globally, they are looking for a senior account manager to head up a key FMCG client. This is a chance to build and develop the biggest account of one of the most successful FTSE 25 companies in the world delivering high quality fast turnaround POS.
Senior Account Manager | 2D & 3D POS | London | £37k - £45k + attractive bonus
In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful POS providers in the UK, this company has the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions is unmatched.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving eye catching POS campaigns and managing growth within your account
- Lead innovation / value add / value engineering projects as stipulated by contract / client
- Managing and working in collaboration with a project manager
- Developing strategies to build on client relationships
- Throughout all stages of a project, communicating with all internal departments to ensure schedule is adhered to
Key attributes required:
- Strong understanding of POS, ideally 3D temporary displays
- Senior account or project management experience
- Experience within FMCG or retail markets, with a strong understanding of retailer guidelines & SLA’s
- Excellent commercial and strategic client account understanding
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency – this is paramount
- Leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
An unmissable chance to join a global group with a reputation for the highest quality in POS. For the chance to work for a leading, international group with state of the art capabilities, contact us today for more information.
£37k - £45k + attractive bonus, 6% pension, life assurance & 25 days holiday + stats