This is an incredible opportunity to work for a very successful and established manufacturer of corrugated packaging, with a renowned reputation for product quality and customer service. There’s a clear structure in place with the autonomy to progress, and the ability to put your own stamp on an organisation that are continually looking to expand.
Senior Commercial Manager | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
This is a company renowned for their innovative corrugated packaging solutions where the service they provide is at the core of the business’ values. Continually investing and looking to grow they are an organisation that can adapt to market changes exceptionally well along with maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients as a key driver of the business.
As Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the Group Senior Management team
- Managing the internal sales office and commercial teams
- Assisting in all commercial aspects, including the costing and pricing functions of the business
- Ensuring the internal project management system is set up accurately to reflect current machine capabilities and performance
- Ensuring that the company has robust processes and procedures to deliver excellent customer service
Key attributes required:
- Solid account/commercial management experience within the corrugated sector
- Knowledge of all the commercial aspects of business; quoting, invoicing etc.
- Track record working in a customer focused environment
- Good analytical skills for problem solving
- Ability to interpret data and write reports
- High level communication skills
- Budget management experience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.