Entering their most exciting and critical stage of development due to on-going expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to join one of the largest independent carton manufacturers in the UK.
Senior Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Printer | Cambridgeshire | Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand in the business and their staff, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of new Bobst machinery
- Producing a variety of high quality carton styles
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience setting and running Bobst machinery
- Direct experience producing printed folded cartons
- Quality conscious
- Flexible approach to workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation for producing high quality work.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.