Senior Data Developer required due to the winning of new clients and rapid business growth. Strong data programming background required as you will be working for one of the market leaders when it comes to intelligent mailing solutions.
Senior Data Developer | Data & Direct Mail | Leicestershire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A multi-site operation, this is a company with in-house facilities for creative, personalised direct mail and multi-channel communication and transactional mail services across print and digital to high profile brands. An award winning group with an excellent reputation for innovation, holding a leading position in the market.
On a day-to-day basis as Senior Data Developer you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing data processing and composition solutions for direct mail and transactional document production in mono or colour format for delivery through print and electronic channels
- Managing and developing multi-channel communications, databases, web services and document composition
- Developing applications and workflows
- Testing solutions
- Creating and contributing to reports, briefs and work instructions
- Downloading and checking client supplied files and processing data through approved applications
- Assisting in process improvement to reduce the cost of quality and to increase efficiency and client satisfaction
Key attributes required:
- Educated to A’ level equivalent in IT related subject
- Experience of working with GMC software
- Experience in coding with C#, SQL or any other programming or database languages is an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Computer literate; knowledge of some database oriented language, ideally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
An exciting group with major investment plans for 2019/20. Contact us today to be considered for this unrivalled opportunity.