This is an unmissable opportunity to join a leading organisation and work with some of the most recognised brands in the world, used by millions of people each day. This market leader is extremely passionate about innovation and staying at the forefront of technology in today’s ever-changing world of commerce.
This role will give you the chance to play a part in their ground-breaking innovations. The packaging technologist will be a vital part of the project team, coordinating and delivering projects across; materials, manufacture, functionality, supply chain and sustainability. Not only is this an innovative team with a shared common goal, but it is also friendly, collaborative and diverse. Joining this team will present countless career opportunities tailored to your passions and interests.
- Lead FMCG Packaging Design & Development
- Communicate with teams around the World
- Partner with Managers & Support Junior Technologists
- Develop specifications
- Lead activities across business priorities
- Communicate with internal departments and external partners
- Experience of packaging development and technology preferably from within an FMCG role similar; pharmaceuticals, consumer goods etc.
- A creative, logical and curious mind to generate innovative design solutions to technical design challenges.
- Abe to apply business leadership skills understanding and prioritise the impact of design decisions on cost, consumer and environment.
- You will need to be enthusiastic and pro-active with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate design and engineering principles to people at all levels of the business, across different functions.
- Experience of working in partnership with x-functional partners in particular; Supply Chain and Quality
- Experience of working in partnership with regional teams.
- Experience with FMCG brands and with manufacturing understanding
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.
£20k to £42k pa basic