In the current climate, a number of our clients are putting steps in place and want to be ready to move quickly once when we return to normality. With that in mind, this client, like many others, has instructed us to begin the process of identifying potential candidates for the following role:
A chance to join a highly innovative carton manufacturer as a Senior Gluing Operative. A permanent position in a fast paced and dynamic environment operating from modern equipment and premises
Senior Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A growing company operating with state of the art machinery producing innovative carton board products for large worldwide brands. They are fully ISO and BRC accredited working to the highest standard whilst remaining heavily focused on protecting the environment.
As a Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running new Bobst equipment
- Producing a variety of carton styles including straight line, crash lock and 4 & 6 corner
- Maintaining machinery
- Quality control working within ISO and BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Relevant experience producing printed folded cartons
- Proven track record operating automated gluing machinery
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic career opportunity with a growing company who continually invest in their plant and personnel.