Join a market leading organisation offering the excellent opportunity to assist them in creating innovative carton packaging at their next generation facility. Work along side a large team of packaging professionals on hand to take your career to the next level.
Senior Gluing Operator | Carton Packaging | Cambridgeshire/East Anglia | Excellent Salary and Benefits
Well branded and high profile this organisation is one of the largest independent suppliers and manufacturers of bespoke printed folded carton packaging. Investing in innovation and their next generation facility, this organisation offers the most up to date machinery and exciting projects for an extensive list of blue chip clients.
As Senior Gluing Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Setting, maintaining and operating new Bobst folder/gluer machinery
- Producing a range of straight-line, crash lock and 4 and 6 corner work predominately for the Food sector
- Quality control at every stage of the process
- Working to ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience operating gluing machinery and producing cartons
- Experience operating high speed modern machinery, achieving quality output
- Experience operating Bobst machinery desired but not essential
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to workload
Perfect opportunity for an individual looking to create market leading packaging at a state of the art facility for a list of blue chip clients.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.