One of the largest corrugated packaging manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland, the business is now part of an exciting pan European packaging giant. The company is offering the opportunity to become an asset to their vibrant workplace and help in the challenge of leading the way in sustainability and innovation.
Senior Key Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northern England | £50k-£60k + Market Leading Commission Structure
Boasting a breadth of knowledge in the industry and operating in the UK for over 50 years this business always looks to the future especially when the topic is sustainability. Offering 100% recyclable solutions with complete product lifecycle journey from fully integrated manufacturing and recycling plants, all of which service the UK, Ireland and European markets.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a series of lucrative key accounts, creating long standing relationships, helping retain and grow the business
- Implementing a long term strategic plan that will deliver sustained growth and value over time
- Embedding trust with all clients allowing growth opportunities by ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating value added selling within all key accounts, always willing to go the extra mile to promote the company brand and reputation
Key attributes required:
- Detailed understanding of sales processes in the packaging market
- Clear communicator, able to implement messages in a concise manner
- Ability to learn and adapt to various situational tasks that might be out of your comfort zone
- Ability to implement a strategic plan within the accounts to identify opportunities and areas for growth
- Skilled in negotiation – you will have the confidence to enter into a negotiation with an idea of how to manage a conversation to get the desired results which will benefit both parties
If the above sounds like you, please apply via the link below and we will be in touch.
Become an asset to this company's vibrant workplace and help in the challenge of leading the way in