Would you like the opportunity to work for a renowned FMCG company where you will find boundless opportunities to craft your path & amplify your impact inside?
This household name is looking for a technical specialist to lead, deliver and support all internal and, where required, external manufacturing packaging requirements, for site activities.
In this hands on role you will lead development of packaging validation solutions on new and existing processes and packaging design concepts for a designated range of products.
- To support the product lifecycle management processes for packaging on site
- Input into new product development with respect to packaging and artwork issues, to ensure timely introduction into production, and that they are operationally cost efficient.
- Input into new packaging process review and optimisation, as well as new packaging machinery and equipment purchases, investigating new technologies for existing processes.
- Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new packaging work related processes.
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives aligned with industry standards
- Support value stream request to investigate complex packaging related issues after supplier quality input
- Identify packaging training needs to ensure remain aligned with company and industry standards
- Lead packaging audits at suppliers and other sites on behalf of wider supplier quality initiative
- Packing design bring news concepts to new products - own the design aspects involved in the introduction of new packaging concepts, products and existing product lines
- Transit trial – Concept understanding markets. Businesses distribution chains.
- Understanding of packaging waste regulations.
- Has responsibility & accountability for WW Packaging standards (SEP).
- Knowledge of packaging materials and fabrication methods
Experience, skills & proficiencies required:
- Previous packaging validation experience within the Medical Device or Pharma industry desirable, however proven background in a regulatory packaging industry would be considered
- Proven track record of packaging role and previous packaging design projects.
- Capable to deliver on time and in budget.
- Proven and clear understanding of project delivery