Working for an agile, forward thinking global business as part of a fast growing packaging development, sustainability & innovation team. You will :
- Actively support the development on targeted projects for this global, luxury leader to meet our customer’s needs.
- Assist in providing a project feasibility :function, manufacturability, component cost, tooling estimates, timetable, risks, and global consistency.
- Initiate artwork requests and proofread final art.
- Develop packaging utilizing the technical support groups (Technical Packaging, Package Testing, and Manufacturing Engineering) to achieve the intended design, quality, cost objectives, functionality, and manufacturability..
- Establish component and color standards
- Assure that Packaging meets the needs of the brand, corporation, Regulatory and Environmental Legislation, and consumer safety.
- Visit suppliers and the company production facilities.
- Actively participate on multifunctional teams providing creative solutions
- Support the mission/objectives/strategies of the packaging team , champion the company’s vision.
Experience required :
Minimum 5 + years related experience in Beauty/Cosmetics/Luxury goods industry experience preferred or premium food, drinks, fmcg markets
Engineering/Packaging degree preferred
IOPP Certification preferred