Exciting new position with a highly successful packaging supplier boasting an impressive in-house commercial team. You will be a dynamic, outgoing individual looking for an exciting new challenge. The role entails the further development of relationships with current clients and the development of key accounts.
Senior Sales Coordinator | Labels & Flexible Packaging | Merseyside | Up to £28k
Customer-driven supplier of a complete range of printed flexible films, self adhesive labels and a vast array of lidding solutions, this company is at the forefront of award winning packaging.
For decades they have been championing the latest developments in technologically advanced materials, operating from state of the art integrated packaging manufacturing capabilities and maintaining highly successful strategic partnerships with some of Britain's leading names.
As Sales Coordinator your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the smooth and efficient running of the department
- Facilitating the start to end sales process
- Proactive and total ownership of an allocated number of key accounts
- Developing a solid understanding of individual customer needs and their requirements
- Building and maintaining excellent rapport with customers through proactive communication
- Taking inbound customer calls and emails, handling responses swiftly and efficiently
- Raising customer orders
- Dealing with invoices on a daily basis and monitoring all on-going orders
- Processing all sales related paperwork and maintaining a highly organised system of working
Key attributes required:
- Ability to cope in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Confidence to communicate with a range of stakeholders and in handling complaints
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Man-management experience
This is an excellent role that will lead to progression, so the successful candidate must be career minded and driven. Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.
Up to £28k + exceptional package including pension, annual profit share scheme & 25 days holiday