NEW VACANCY! (PK7398)
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE - FOOD PACKAGING
ANY UK LOCATION
(Please contact me for further details)
Salary up to £60K + Bonus + Fully Expensed Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Death in Service x3
Our client is a family-owned company specialising in premium quality flexible films, this International Group has established its position as a market leader in the UK and across Europe through continued investment in manufacturing capability, new product development, quality excellence, and the creation of an unprecedented service culture.
They are currently looking to recruit an external Sales Executive for their UK operations who will be responsible for developing and maintaining sales with companies primarily in the food industry (fresh meat, fish, cheese, poultry, and ready meals).
The successful candidate will represent a wide portfolio of packaging solutions and will execute sales across all units within the Group.
The Company is in a growth phase following the biggest group investment in the UK and as well as selling established market leading products, the candidate will also be tasked with selling and marketing a range of sustainable packaging solutions, in line with the Group's target of being carbon neutral by 2025.
- Maintaining and developing existing customers
- New business development
- Identifying and mapping customers' flexible packaging needs
- Maintaining and developing sales pipeline
- Preparing and negotiating offers and contracts, and managing sales price adjustments
- Increasing market awareness of the group's total product portfolio
- Planning budgets, sales volume, values, product mix and time scales
- Excellent project management skills
- Technical background, combined with commercial mindset
- Solid written and oral communication skills (delivering presentations, public speaking, one-to-one negotiations, telephone communications, etc.)
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and result-oriented, with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Shows initiative and demonstrates dynamic thinking
- A flexible and empathic attitude
You must have a proven track record in the packaging industry and results in business development and managing accounts.