Active in the packaging industry for generations this is an established and award-winning player experiencing a time of exciting developments. Operating from state of the art facilities and supplying an enviable list of blue chip companies worldwide, they are looking for an experienced designer to deliver high quality input on packaging projects and become an integral part of their in-house design team.
Senior Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Offering one of the most extensive packaging product ranges in Europe this company is one of the largest independent suppliers of packaging in the UK. Selling a full packaging solution supported by on-site manufacturing they excel in delivering excellent customer service and product choice and are succeeding in the market because of their expert teams and extensive resources.
As a Senior Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Producing a wide range of packaging across all substrates
- Producing work for SMEs, blue chip companies and major multiples
- Developing client requirements into fully thought through designs
- Using Kasemake and Artios CAD
- Testing of prototypes for client review, ensuring solutions are fit for purpose
Key attributes required:
- Customer facing packaging design experience
- Specific experience of corrugated and/or carton board (an advantage)
- Multi-material design experience
- A high level of proficiency using Artois CAD/AG Kasemake software
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
If you have a proven track record of design within the packaging sector and are looking for a developing role with a company renowned for quality and service within the UK corrugated market, submit your CV to us as soon as possible for immediate consideration.