We are looking for an ambitious, skilled Field Service Engineer, to join a leading meat processing equipment manufacturer, covering existing customers in UK & Ireland.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
· Company Van
· Generous Pension
· Private Family Medical, including Dental & Optometry
· 25 Days Holiday, plus Stats
· 5 x Life Cover
LOCATION: Working from home, covering UK & Ireland
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Northampton, London, Hull, Liverpool
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer / Product Support Engineer - Meat Processing
As the UK & Ireland Field Service Engineer, you will have a coordinating role and interaction with colleagues in Holland and Denmark. You will be an excellent communicator who understands customers’ needs and delivers quality service solutions.
You should be proficient in handling multiple requests whilst working independently and in a structured way. You should be responsive to change and have a proactive approach to both performance of tasks and customers.
As an After Sales Support / Field Service Engineer, You will be responsible for a variety of tasks covering all the commercial and administrative aspects within After Sales in the UK.
You will provide high-level services to customers in connection with planned maintenance and adhoc service, participate in the installation of new plants and follow up all QA matters.
By being the daily point of contact to customers you will be our ambassador in the UK & Ireland, building strong professional relationships.
This particular job involves extensive travel of which some will be during weekends and nights, as we usually make service and repair when the machines are shut down.
REQUIREMENTS: Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer / Product Support Engineer - Meat Processing
· A strong technical background e.g. as an automatic control and system engineer, with experience in food processing or marine engineering.
· Experience of PLC’s
· The ability to demonstrate that you can operate independently and be systematic and structured in your approach to your workload.
· An outgoing personality and very service-minded. In addition, you will be used to working under pressure and work both independently and as part of a team.
· The ability to prioritize and structure a hectic work schedule which will be crucial keys to your success in this job.
· In return, you will be responsible for your own tasks and have freedom for your own tasks and organizing your own working day.
We are the world's leading provider of customized solutions for automation in the food industry, other hygiene-sensitive industries and supply industry. We are especially known for our high quality systems for the entire value chain of the meat industry - from the classification of carcasses to slaughter lines, cutting and boning lines, hygiene solutions, logistics and packaging control
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Food Processing, Meat Processing, Automation Controls Systems, Robotics, Marine Engineering.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
£35k - 40k per year + Company Van + Overtime + Bonus