Service Specialist Austria
Job ref: JH/50597
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Operating from our clients facilities in either Austria, the Benelux or possibly from a home location, the ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of injection moulds and processing. The role will be responsible for visiting customer premises in order to identify, report on and solve issues relating to the companies range of mould and moulding equipment. We welcome applications from those that currently operate in a technical support, onsite tooling and process engineering functions.
Key duties include:
• Attending customer sites following an issue log
• Review and identify processing issues on machines, tooling and ancillaries
• Following a review of the process discuss resolution options internally and with clients to establish next steps
• Work closely with existing field service personal and mentor/guide service technicians
• Conduct SIF/SIR investigations in the field
• Write and submit detailed reports to the appropriate Regional Service manager
• Average 65% of travel will be in EMEA, a possible 10% will be global travel as required
• You will have a minimum diploma level education in a Technical Engineering Field or in excess of 5 years in an identical position.
• Have minimum 4 years’ or more experience of Injection Moulding processes
• Injection Mould Tooling background preferred, however experience in a mould processing role also of interest
• Strong customer service experience, with the ability to communicate well with others
• Ability to speak, read and write in English to a professional standard
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713