Based in Nottinghamshire
Job ref: JH /51568
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Shift: 3 Shift rotating
· Installation of tools and ancillary equipment.
· Carry out condition setting operations to achieve product specifications for quality and output requirements.
· Clean down procedures.
· To carry out condition setting procedures to stated performance and product specifications.
· Daily guard Inspections recording the outcome.
· Make ongoing machine setting adjustments as necessary to achieve quality and output standards.
· Support other team members as required.
· Work along side team coordinators and team members to maintain effectiveness and area performance and work area related problems.
· Assist in implementation of improvement plans.
· To communicate with the team coordinator and other setters of the area on performance, problems, or improvements.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713