NEW VACANCY! (PK6845)
Start rate £9.64ph rising to £10.46 after successful review and trial period
Overtime at x1.5 Monday to Saturday and x2.0 Sunday if 6 hours completed Monday to Friday that working week
20 days plus bank holidays + workplace pension
Hours: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am rotating (Sunday start for night shift)
Our Client are looking for a Slitter Operator to work in their Finishing Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well invested, expanding company cutting master rolls of self-adhesive labels, face materials and liners.
Whilst experienced Slitter Operators are ideal, for this role any technically minded Machine Operator will be considered and full training will be given. Would suit anyone who has worked in the print/paper sector but also any machine operator that wants to learn a different skill will adapt quite quickly.
- Operate machines and follow all slitting inspection procedures
- Meet set targets and deadlines in order for jobs to be despatched to the customer on time in full
- Be creative in solving problems
- Actively contribute to a safe working environment
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Great attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a high-performance team