NEW VACANCY! (PK6925)
STOCK CONTROL AND RANGES MANAGER
£25K + Auto-enrol Pension + 3x salary Death in Service Insurance (on completion of probation period) + 21 Days Holidays (+Bank)
Our client is a well-established, independently owned Label Manufacturer offering a broad range of printed and personalised products with a large number of SKU's currently on offer. They provide services to both corporate and personal customers.
They now wish to recruit a self-motivated, commercially aware individual to join our Operations team in the role of Stock Controller and Ranges Manager.
You will be engaged with the day to day management of their portfolio of websites, ensuring that they never run out of stock lines and that all ranges remain fresh, great quality and excellent value.
Key Responsibilities include:
This role is responsible for establishing with colleagues and then implementing the necessary procedures to ensure effective stock management, including merchandising and sourcing.
- Dynamically tracking sales of individual sku's, stock levels, lead times for replenishment and sourcing replenishment across the company websites.
- Ensuring their retail ranges remain competitive as regards both quality and price
- Sourcing innovative sku's.
- 6 monthly price reviews against competition and margin reviews to identify whether alternative suppliers are necessary and available.
- Ensuring that with the launch of new products, old underperforming products are removed from sale so that the range remains fresh.
- Monthly top ten and worst ten sellers review.
- Selecting products for tri-annual Catalogues and recommending pagination.
- Managing Sale selections on company websites.
The ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commercial and numeracy skills with experience of supplier negotiation
- PC literate (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Any experience working within the print industry and an understanding of print processes would be an advantage.