STRUCTURAL DESIGNER - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
Hours of Working: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm with one hour for lunch
£ Negotiable (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK, they have made vast investment into the business over the past few years and have experienced significant growth and increase in workload.
The role will be within their Design Department and as a Structural Designer you will evolve the following:
- Working with the Design Dept producing designs / samples from briefs supplied
- Managing stocks of sample board
- Assisting the estimating Dept to provide designs / drawings for costing
- Managing the courier to ensure samples are delivered on time
- Working closely with the Sales Team, both internally and externally
The design depart is very fast paced and attention to detail is imperative. A good understanding of AG Kasemake would be an advantage.