High profile company is looking for a Senior Structural Designer to join their established in-house design team and assist in expanding their creative offering. Supported by multi-million pound investment in the latest machinery and equipment, this fantastic opportunity for a talented structural packaging designer to develop their skills and become an integral part of the business.
Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire/East Anglia | Excellent Salary & Benefits package
Dealing with a number of major blue-chip brands this is a company who has always resided very firmly in the heavyweight division. Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail ready and conventional corrugated packaging in-house, all under one roof, for a wide range of applications and sectors. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As Senior Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Working within a team of experienced design professionals
- Designing corrugated packaging from concept; taking a brief through to completion
- Producing a broad range of corrugated packaging for blue chip clients
- Using CAD and Adobe packages
- Articulating design concepts and decisions to senior management and high profile clients
- Working closely with clients to achieve desired results
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately, to a high spec and on time
Key attributes required:
- Specific experience of corrugated packaging
- Structural design experience is essential
- Excellent cardboard engineering skills and ability to develop a project from brief
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ideas-driven approach
- A high level of proficiency using CAD
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Designer.
If you like what you’re hearing and think a career with our client is for you, apply today for immediate consideration.