STRUCTURAL DESIGNER - PACKAGING
(Please contact me for further location details)
£Open (Flexible Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
I am looking for a Structural designer in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with operations, sales and customers to develop and design tailored packaging solutions to meet customer requirements.
This position also involves helping with quote requests by providing technical information on packaging specifications, gaining production approval of new products and troubleshooting and resolving machine run ability and product development issues.
Experience of Artios CAD would be advantageous but is not essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- A proven background in corrugated or carton board design
- Familiar with Artios CAD software package
- You will be innovative with a natural design flair
- Attend any relevant training courses and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
- An appreciation for detail is essential
- Excellent creative skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Structured problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Reliable and flexible
- Team working, able to work independently and as part of a number of teams whilst positively influencing design activities
£Open (Flexible Depending On Experience)
0161 486 3104