Working within a diverse team of work hard, play hard creatives on packaging and brand projects in a vibrant studio environment, excellent industry training, career prospects and longevity are on offer for an experienced Structural Designer with experience of the printed folding cartons sector.
Structural Designer | Printed Folded Cartons | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
As a global leader and manufacturer of innovative packaging solutions and preferred packaging provider for the world’s leading brands, from the initial idea straight through to the retail shelf this company has the expertise to achieve any packaging project they’re tasked with.
Providing solutions always ahead of the curve, as an integrated global supplier of beverage packaging and consumer folding cartons they also produce a range of flexible and specialty packaging.
As Structural Designer you will have a strong and proven background within CAD design for the cartons sector.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Innovative 3D design from concept and redesign of existing products using Impact CAD
- Primarily working in solid and carton board
- Creating technical dimensional drawings and samples
- Occasional liaison with clients on and off-site and directly with the Sales team
Key attributes required:
- Experience in carton design from concept
- A high level of proficiency using Artios CAD software
- Ability to create and design accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Ability to work as part of a creative and dynamic studio team
- Excellent communication skills – you will be articulate and very comfortable talking with clients
If successful in your application you will be joining an established and award-winning player within its marketplace, an organisation that will give you autonomy to bring your creative flair to the role and give you a platform to work with a number of successful global brands.
Excellent salary & benefits package including pension, life insurance & 26 days holiday + stats