Exciting opportunity within a successfully growing business producing a wide variety of printed products and packaging for a list of well-known companies. Due to team expansion they are looking to acquire the services of an experienced Structural Designer to join the team.
Structural Designer | Printed Folded Cartons | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Housing some of the most advanced technology available this is a company set up to offer a complete in-house service for design, print and packaging requirements. Fully PS9000 accredited they specialise in printed solutions, including cartons, leaflets, labels and brochures and are very much a forward thinking company with excellent plans for development and growth.
As Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients and sales team taking briefs and answering any technical queries
- Innovative 3D design from concept and redesign of existing products using Artios CAD
- Creating technical dimensional drawings and samples
- Sample making and producing mock-ups
- Primarily working in solid and carton board
- Liaising with the production team to create packaging from concept to completion
Key attributes required:
- Experience in packaging design from concept
- Proven design experience utilising CAD software
- Knowledge of additional software packages advantageous
- Ability to create and design accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Ability to work as part of a creative and dynamic studio team
If successful in your application you will be joining an established and award-winning player within its marketplace, an organisation that will give you autonomy to bring your creative flair to the role and give you a platform to work with a number of successful global brands.