EXCLUSIVE VACANCY (PK7014)
STRUCTURAL PACKAGING DESIGNER
£Competitive + Pension + 26 days holiday
*** OUR CLIENT WILL TAKE A GRADUATE / JUNIOR LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE ***
Hours of Work: 9am -5pm - this is flexible
Our client is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of printed folding cartons. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, creative individual to develop their skills and become an integral part of an important team.
The purpose of this creative role is to design, develop and present solutions to new customer briefs. In addition, they will support operations with the production of CAD samples and drawings. You will be working mainly with high end, creative seasonable packaging for the confectionary industry.
The main responsibilities include:
- Working in a design team of 4 (including yourself)
- Generate creative design solutions aligned to customer's requirements
- Produce high quality printed mock-ups and 3D visuals
- Working closely and supporting the Design Manager
- Support Account Managers in the presentation of samples and creative solutions
- Attend customer briefings / Internal feasibility meetings
- Maintain R&D database and other internal systems
- Ability to build cross-functional working relationships in order to support the company's strategy for innovation.
Our client is looking for someone who has a good personality and is highly creative, there is an excellent opportunity to progress and join one of the best business' in the packaging industry