NEW VACANCY! (PK7331)
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
CHESHIRE / DERBYSHIRE
£DOE + Pension + Death in Service + Other Benefit TBD
Our client is a major manufacturer of printed flexible packaging for FMCG markets.
They are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their expanding team, our client will consider any background but will need to have a high level of Supply Chain experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ensure a collaborative leadership of the Supply Chain function
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Hold weekly team improvement meetings and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure that all communication, both customers and suppliers is carried out in an efficient and clear manner.
- Ensuring that the Production Plan is scheduling the workload efficiently and working with the production areas to ensure the plan is achievable.
- Ensuring that transport is planned for all three sites efficiently and maximizes profit.
- Communicating and working with all areas of the business to ensure the company are in control of their process and meeting customer's expectations.
- Must have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Expected to bring new ideas to the team and push through continuous improvement.
- Must be highly organised and always prepared to follow the task through.
- Prepared to work the extra hours to ensure the job is complete.
- Strong people skills and able to adapt to dealing with different types of personalities on a daily basis.
- Dynamic and prepared to encourage their team to always perform to the best of their abilities but also driving to help them improve.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate.