NEW VACANCY! (PK6703)
SUPPLY CHAIN / PURCHASING ASSISTANT
EAST ANGLIA (Please contact me for further location details)
Circa £25K + Company Bonus Scheme + Pension+ 23 days holiday
Hours of Working 9am - 5pm
Our client is a large, independent manufacturer of corrugated cardboard packaging, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK. They are looking to a recruit a candidate in a supply chain / purchasing role who (preferably) has experience using it's business system - Abaca.
- Place purchase orders and assist the production team
- Plan and prioritise jobs / capacity within the production department ensuring
- Purchasing of materials
- Track and maintain live logistical data of all orders and amend planning system to suit
- Support team in resolving storage and compliance queries as required.
- Contribute to projects to reduce logistical spend and improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintain and manage records of emissions data H&S in workplace, COSHH reports and risk assessments.
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful, family run corrugated packaging business.