A company with an extreme competitive edge within the market this is your chance to represent a major brand within packaging looking to add further talent to the business with a strong focus on expansion during 2020. A company with an unrivalled reputation owed to constant innovation and focused market research and development, this is a role suited to an ambitious individual looking to directly impact business, supported by fantastic in-house facilities.
Technical Account Manager | Flexible Packaging | Benelux/DACH Region – Home Based | Salary to Attract the Best
Providers of innovative and thought-provoking packaging for top-tier brands the company is one of the most technically advanced suppliers of flexible packaging in the global market place. Co-extruded polythene films (plain & printed), multi layer laminate structures, pre-made plastic bags, pouches and active film technology is considered their speciality. Alongside, they also offer high quality laminates, form fill and seal and barrier materials for stand up pouches, re-sealable bags plus microwavable packaging, with extensive capabilities in flexo, high-definition and gravure printing.
As Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and further developing the business, coordinating technical, innovation and sustainability projects in close cooperation with the Benelux/DACH sales team
- Being an interface between existing and new customers, the sales team, plants and R&D in order to recognise, initiate and manage product development, technical projects and innovation
- Covering the food, pet food, confectionery & snacks, ice cream and home & personal care divisions
- Covering the Benelux/DACH region
- Working from home and based in The Netherlands, with a high degree of autonomy
- Participating in customer developments, assisting at a technical level where needed
Key attributes required:
- Flexible packaging experience with a technical engineering background, preferably with a strong sales edge
- A strong technical understanding of the production and processing of flexible packaging as well as the processing on the packaging lines of such materials
- A clear understanding of the marketplace as well as a solid know-how on the technical aspects of the related packaging machinery
- Based in The Netherlands
- Computer literate – comfortable working with Excel Spreadsheets, MS Word, Outlook and computerised sales management systems
- Native Dutch speaker, but with good German and English language skills
Extensive capabilities in-house and a multi-site, multi award winning operation, this is a business that works with leading brands. An unrivalled opportunity to join a company with global recognition for highly specialised flexible packaging solutions, you will profit from the high profile, product diversity and quality associated to this award winning market leader, all whilst receiving excellent benefits and incentives.