Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of Print MIS software who are ready for the next stage in their growth plans.
Innovators in the world of print estimating solutions, their products are recognised as having a highly positive impact on production savings, and have developed, supported and been distributed to Global Markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, proven business, driving further growth within the specialist print software sector through existing and related markets.
This role is responsible for establishing and executing the major strategic goals and objectives of the organisation.
It's going to be a hands on role so a versatile approach is very much required - the successful candidate will lead from the front and assist the Sales Function to Close The Deal.
In addition to inspiring others to fulfil their potential they will recognise that achievements are reliant on all teams working towards the same objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identification and driving forward a new strategic direction
- Providing leadership and guidance for all company activities
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of the organisation’s operations and personnel
- Representing the organisation to industry bodies, public agencies, partners and funders, and media
- Report on all areas of responsibility amongst the Board of Directors
Applicants must have:
- Experience of working at Senior; Director level.
- A high level understanding of financial management; P&L and Budget Setting.
- Extensive experience of Operational Management
- Technical / Solutions Sales experience within the Printing Software sector.
- A proven track record of supporting the sales team in either the Print or the Creative Media industries
- Strategy formulation and implementation skills
- First Class People Management skills when leading, coaching, and mentoring teams.
- Superb communication skills and experience of dealing with people at all levels.
We would love to hear from candidates working for a company providing software solutions to the printing industry. Alternatively candidates working for a Printing Company in a Senior IT role supporting the sales function would also be highly advantageous experience.
Key Words: Sales, Print, Software, MIS, Workflow Solutions, IT Solutions, E-commerce, Print Management, SaaS, Web2Print, Web-to-print, W2P,Technology Development, Strategic Partnerships, Solution Selling, Consultative Selling, Project Management, Presentations