NEW VACANCY! (PK6899)
TECHNICAL LABELS SPECIALIST
£Open (flexible depending on experience) + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a well established Label Company based in South Yorkshire, they product a wide range of Flexo, Digital and Hybrid labels into various market sectors.
They are currently looking for a Technical Labels Specialist to provide a high level of technical support to the business for all areas related to the manufacture of their products. To ensure customers' needs are met and they experience consistent, positive service levels. To ensure all R&D and NPD is co-ordinated, managed and documented through the business. To lead technical innovation and to enhance the business portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide complete support and technical sign off for new projects coming from the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Be responsible for technical training across the business.
- Support Production and the Studio with continuous improvement plans and execution.
- Work within the remit of company accreditations.
- Produce and present to the business new innovation on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for driving innovation and technical development.
- To pro-actively develop supplier relationships to ensure we have access to all products needed to satisfy the demands of customers.
Skills and Experience required:
- An excellent manager and team player.
- Experience in running highly technical projects with competence in collating data and report writing is essential
- Extensive label production experience.
- Ability to problem solve, take responsibility for decisions made and ensure task/project completion.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- You must be adept with translation of complex artworks for highly embellished labels.
- You need to be technically competent in printing and embellishment techniques, and have good knowledge of self-adhesive materials.