We are looking for an experienced International Technical Account Sales Manager to join our organisation. You will be based in Sittingbourne (when not travelling). Our main markets include Food and Pharmaceutical capital equipment.
SALARY: Up to £50,000
· Bonus c£8,000
· 20 Days Annual Leave, rising to 25 with service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Maidstone, Dartford, Chatham, Gravesend, Canterbury, Sheerness, London
The Role: Technical Sales Account Manager - International Original Equipment Manufacturers
We are a family owned business and a trusted and respected manufacturer of metal conveyor belts and conveyors. These products are supplied to a wide variety of industry sectors for product handling and processing, and the company is now looking for a talented individual to help it grow and build on its global success to drive the company and group business to the next level.
· The role will build upon the current relationships (technical and commercial) with its Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) clients in addition to identifying and building business with new OEM’s within the client’s geographic area (UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East).
· Working alongside colleagues and distributors to meet the company’s goals, the role also calls for sound communication skills, as there are many facilitators (project engineers), as well as decision makers (Purchasers), who influence the buying outcome in our industries.
· Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), are key to the long term continued growth and profitability of the company. Further development with Integrators and robotic companies will also be a prime target. This is a very hands-on role, ensuring that all aspects of the OEM customers relationships with the client are handled professionally.
The role requires a person with good mechanical engineering skills, combined with a commercial understanding of OEM,’s. The successful person will also be competent and conversant with current IT systems. A robust facilitator and communicator to ensure that the OEM projects are initiated, maintained and completed on time.
Extensive travel and attendance of trade shows is expected to meet the future objectives of this role. It is also envisaged that the role will encompass considerable time in the office coupled with some home working.
The requirement: Technical Sales Account Manager - International Original Equipment Manufacturers
· Experience working with OEM businesses.
· Sound mechanical engineering background (qualified preferred)
· Ideally an understanding of the total business process including;
· Technical projects, account management, working with third parties on joint projects.
· Strong people skills and team player, able to work independently.
· Understanding or experience in the Food Processing, OEM, Integrator, or Pharma sectors would be an attribute.
· With the broad geographical customer base, languages would also be a major asset for this position.
Part of an international group of companies, this UK subsidiary supplies conveying equipment to end users and OEM’s in the UK, EMEA and APAC, via agents, distributors and their own in house sales force, predominantly into the food processing sector.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales of components to OEM's, Export Sales to OEM's, Account Management of OEM's Lower value Capital Equipment Sales.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
Basic: £40-60k + Bonus c £8,000 + Pension + 20 Days Annual Leave