WRAP AND PACK LTD are Importers and Distributors of Pallet Wrap / Stretch, Shrink Film and Pallet Top Sheets in UK dealing with wide spectrum of Industrial Customers.
We intend to reduce the packaging waste in transit packaging by offering the best fit products to optimise the load stability and other required factors. Most importantly help reduce the customers with their cost of transit packaging.
An exciting prospect for a growth oriented individual to come on board with an ambitious and growing business within the Transit Packaging industry mainly focusing on Stretch Film, Shrink Film and Pallet top sheets.
Business Development Manager – Basic Salary: £70K + highly attractive target based incentive scheme + Company Car + Laptop + Phone.
WRAP AND PACK LTD aims to work with Experienced and growth loving candidates from the industry,
As the National Business Development Manager your role will require you to:
- Build and approach prospective customers and demonstrate the best suited products for them.
- Our business works with a very responsive and a service oriented approach and we would expect our team members to have the same attitude required to keep up the company ethos.
- You will be working remotely, attending customer appointments.
- Attend meetings with the management when required and provide the best input to reach the goals set.
- Full autonomy and decision making will be given to the candidate to close the sale.
Key attributes required for the role:
- Accept, meet / exceed a minimum sales target of 900 TONS of film per year within the 3 product categories of Stretch, Shrink and Pallet top sheets.
- Extensive knowledge to operate various types of Pallet wrapping machines to demonstrate the best fit films for customer operations.
- A vast experience of corporate and major account sales within the industry.
- Effective time management skills as well the ability to create strong professional bonds with the customers.
- Ambition, Enthusiasm and a passion to succeed, individually as well as for the company.
- Full UK Driving License required