NEW VACANCY! (PK7112)
TRAINEE / GRADUATE CAD DESIGNER
£DOE + 20 Days Holiday (An Extra Day Each Year Up To 26 Days) + Bank Holidays
Hours Of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm
Our client, a well-established North West based corrugated sheet plant who designs and manufactures corrugated packaging for a wide-ranging customer base and it has a seen its sales grow rapidly in recent years to a turnover of £25M to date.
The role will see you working on packaging projects across a wide range of market sectors.
Ideally from a Structural Design / Packaging background, you will be able to produce and communicate creative ideas which are fit for manufacture, using Impact CAD - Full training will be provided
- Interpret design briefs to develop and produce innovative packaging designs for manufacture.
- Produce high quality customer samples for presentation and approval.
- Convert these great ideas into manufactural packaging solutions.
- Work closely with production experts to create efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Ensure production ready files are processed to the required quality standard and procedure.
- Responsibility for ordering tooling ready for production.
- Understand and follow the department procedures.
- To attend customer meetings and presentations when required.
- To support all members of the design team to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Ensure equipment is maintained to highest possible standard.
- Carry out training within the section as required.
- To take responsibility and be pro-active within your role.