NEW VACANCY! (PK7319)
TRAINEE OR EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATOR - LABELS
£Open DOE + 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Overtime + Life Assurance + Cycle to Work + Pension + Parking
3 Shift Pattern: 6am - 1:30pm Monday to Friday / 1:30pm to 9pm Monday to Friday / 9pm to 6am Monday to Thursday
Our client is a well-established, well invested & profitable UK Label Manufacturer.
Supplying award-winning on-roll printed labels, office & computer labels across a broad range of sectors, with unique in-house coating facilities providing the perfect platform for producing their own self-adhesive substrates.
They currently require a Trainee or Experienced Machine Operator to work on a 3-shift pattern as they are a 24-hour operation within their coating department on the laminating machine. Operating within a framework of standards to ensure the production of label products of a consistently high quality, whilst meeting specified performance targets.
As this is a niche machine the client will consider any transferable machinery experience and will offer a 6 month training period!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good general level education.
- 1 - 2 years plus of related experience operating machinery / equipment
- Mechanical Abilities
- Ability to work efficiently with others
- Ability to work with light to medium machinery
- Experience of operating high speed production machinery
- Experience of working on a production environment to high quality standards and meeting targets and deadlines
- General computer skills and numerical skills
- Ability to use initiative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach with the ability to follow detailed instructions
You will be operating:
- 1-metre wide Coater / Laminator
- UV silicone applicator for both films and papers
- Simplas slot die for the application of Hot Melt Adhesives to both films and papers
- Facility to slit in-line