Trainee Sales Account Manager | Labels, Desktop Labelling Hardware, RFID Solutions | Midlands | KWAG44144
This well established labelling solutions manufacturer is looking for an ambitious individual looking to take an ambitious new step into a development platform. Offering an excellent training programme and great industry exposure, they are seeking to invest in the successful candidate in order to drive their future.
Trainee Sales Account Manager | Labels, Desktop Labelling Hardware, RFID Solutions | Midlands | Excellent Salary and Bonus Package
Established for over 50 years, this customer facing client is well regarded in the arena. Offering a wide array of Specialist Labelling and Consumables solutions, they service many of the largest Supermarkets, Factories and Hospitals throughout the UK.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing an inherited portfolio of strategic accounts
- Sourcing and winning new business within the fresh fish and food processor arenas
- Delivering a robust and full labelling solutions offering with a focus on the client needs
- Offering a knowledgeable service to best benefit clients
- Maintaining a busy, self-managed schedule with client visits based throughout the UK
Key attributes required:
- Ambitious and forward thinking. Perhaps currently working in an internal capacity with a desire to work more home based and in a commercially focused capacity
- Experience within the labelling arena would be highly advantageous but packaging experience in general is a must.
- Exposure to clients in either a face to face or telephone capacity
- Flexibility to adjust to a shifting schedule with the motivation to work from home
- Hard working, diligent and ready for a challenge
With an exciting prospect to build and develop your future career with an industry specialist, this is the perfect opportunity for a forward thinking individual. Submit your CV to be considered for this role.