NEW VACANCY!! (PK6799)
CAMBRIDGESHIRE/ SOUTH LINCS
Circa £20-25K + Overtime + 24 days holidays (plus bank hols)
Double Day shifts
Our client is a progressive label company with significant investment into increasing label production They are currently recruiting for a Turret Rewinder to work in the busy finishing department.
To set up, operate, monitor, and maintain turret rewinding equipment. Handle rolls of labels as they come off the rewinder. Pack label rolls into boxes and stack on pallets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate rewinding equipment according to procedures and job specifications
- Perform routine equipment upkeep as required
- Monitor quality of finished product according to job specifications and quality standards
- Meet standards for output and waste
- Handle labels so as to prevent any damage or errors on finished labels
- Complete required paperwork
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
- Maintain work area in organised manner
- To check the quality of labels and remove any poor quality label, reporting anything unsure of.
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be a reliable team worker but able to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Must have a flexible & enthusiastic approach to work with good communication skills
- Previous experience of operating a Rewinder is essential for this position.