NEW VACANCY! (PK6524)
UK SALES MANAGER
£SALARY OPEN (Depending On Experience) + Company Car + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme
COMMUTABLE FROM BEDFORDSHIRE / HERTFORDSHIRE / MILTON KEYNES / CAMBRIDGESHIRE WITH REQUIREMENTS FOR UK & EUROPEAN TRAVEL
Hours: Flexitime 40 Hours Working Time Per Week
Our Client is a privately owned international packaging manufacturing company who is the leader in its field regarding the production of flexible paper and plastic packaging for the retail sector. With unrivalled Europe wide production capabilities and commitment to R&D the company is at the leading edge of development of environmentally sustainable packaging solutions for the retail and flexibles market.
Due to continued expansion an exceptional opportunity has arisen to join the UK sales team as
a UK Sales Manager. Reporting to the UK Sales Directors the UK Sales Manager will be responsible
for identifying and winning new business as well as managing and developing existing customer
accounts. The role will be office and field based
- You must have Five years of sales experience in the commodity / flexible packaging area, preferably dealing with retail customer base.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in winning and maintaining new business in a Sales / Account Management position.
- Exceptional levels of service and attention to detail are paramount when servicing both potential customers and existing customers.
- Effective communication with the UK support team and manufacturing plants in Germany will be required.
- Within the packaging sector would be advantageous.
- Business Degree would be looked upon favourably although not essential
- An understanding of manufacturing processes is desirable
- A resilient self-starter with a strong focus on results
- Able to work as part of a team and support all aspects of business development to achieve company goals
- Comfortable presenting and negotiating at senior level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build relationships from shop floor to board room
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Working knowledge of MS-Office and sales support functions
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs in line with business requirements.
- Generate new business and develop existing accounts as required.
- Direct responsibility for all aspects of allocated prospects and customers.
- Develop and execute clear and logical sales activity plans.
- Establish contacts and meetings with new potential customers.
- Prepare all aspects of client meetings and presentations to senior procurement and sourcing teams.
- Produce market reports and customer performance analysis.
- Develop detailed product knowledge and an in depth understanding of the UK retail packaging market.
- An extensive training programme covering all aspects of the production of paper and polythene flexible packaging, company expectations and procedures will be provided.
- An integral part of this training program will be spent in various the production departments in the UK and Germany