NEW VACANCY (PK6698)
UK SALES REPRESENTATIVE - PACKAGING MATERIALS
HOMEBASED (ANY UK LOCATION)
Up to Circa £45K + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + 28 Days Holiday, Bank Holidays inclusive + Pension + On Target Commission Structure.
Our Client is a privately owned, well-funded global packaging company, They have grown into other related sectors with the most notable being packaging. The business has grown from zero to £150 million sales turnover in 6 years, through acquisition, new business, and natural growth.
The rapidly evolving retail landscape is recognised, and significant investments have been made which are revolutionary in the marketplace providing global closed loop polythene recycling solutions for the first time. To continue the exceptional growth of the company in packaging and to further drive sales in the UK, they are looking to recruit an experienced sales executive focused on the packaging sector.
The role will have the primary function of prospecting and winning new business, packaging, and service solutions where they are needed. You will work as part of a well-established team to dedicated to growing our market share within the UK.
Key Duties & Skills:
- Able to demonstrate numerous examples of winning significant new business and relationship driven business gains
- Be able to transfer and convert business with current relationships in place
- The ideal candidate will have a strong sales mentality with an understanding of account management.
- Target and results driven
- High levels of energy and ambition
- The candidate will also need an enthusiastic attitude able to have quick rapport and build strong relationships
- The ability to demonstrate a team-orientated approach to problem solving is essential
- Should be proactive in identifying other opportunities within other existing accounts
- Actively working on the promotion and sales of new products / concepts
- Exploring and utilising insights from the customer Supply Chains to highlight opportunities, risks and demands
- Presenting the developed Packaging Solutions to customers and visualising the value they create and ensuring that customers perceive the company as the leading Packaging Strategist
- Continuously evaluating how new packaging solutions perform and ensuring that they meet the requirements and demands
- The ability to travel regularly for visits to target and existing clients
- A knowledge of sourcing is desirable