VARIOUS PRODUCTION ROLES
GLUING LINE ASSISTANT - £16,582.22 - £18,085.72
GLUING OPERATOR - £23,173.42 - £24,971.96
CUT & CREASE OPERATOR - £24,429.57 - £25,892.47
Shift Premiums: Double Days - 15%, Weekday Nights - 33%, Weekend Nights - 40%
Our Client is an industry leader of printed folded cartons. They are currently looking to recruit various production roles including a Gluing Line Assistant, Gluing Operator and Cut & Crease Operator.
Please note my client is flexible on the job description depending on candidate's skill level.
- Ensure adherence to the Company's Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies and Procedures and maintain compliance to all appropriate standards
- To carry out work safely in the interests of other employees and themselves, in compliance with current legislation and Company Environmental, Health & Safety procedures to including general housekeeping and 5's philosophy
- To undertake any reasonable request as directed by your Line Manager
- Efficiency / organisation of pre-make ready
- Quality of output
- Make-ready times
- Accuracy of data input
- Start the machine and run to the end of the order, making regular inspections throughout