Plastics, Packaging, Manufacturing
Location: Gulf Coast
Job ref: CST /50395
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with experience
A leading plastic packaging group based in Saudi Arabia with 6 modern factories and a commitment to innovation, quality, service and continuous improvement.
Management and direction of the operational team including production and engineering functions. Ensuring all departments are well co-ordinated, a clear vision is set for future development and that the manufacturing strategy agreed at board level is delivered against. Implementation of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and modern management philosophies to maintain a competitive edge.
· Full P&L responsibility for operations
· Delivery of a manufacturing strategy for future technologies
· Deliver agility in production striving towards ‘best in class’ manufacturing
· Manage the global expansion of the manufacturing footprint assessing the opportunity to acquire new production processes in-house
· Leadership for Quality Control and Assurance
· Delivery “right first time” ethos
· Deliver a group Sustainability strategy
· Support Technical / Product Development strategy by ensuring that the operational capability is aligned to business needs
· Responsible for integrated planning processes and systems
· Champion Inventory level reductions
· Target lead-times that give a competitive edge
· Supplier selection, performance monitoring, KPI’s
Skills & Qualifications:
· Significant (10 to 15 years) experience at senior level in operations within the Plastic Packaging sectors (injection moulding, blow moulding, thermoforming)
· Demonstrable successes in leading and managing large factories (400 + people)
· Proven results in culture change and development of manufacturing towards world class status
· Used to managing factories that have high level, demanding large customers
· Financial and commercial acumen to make business decisions based around manufacturing profitability
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713