NEW VACANCY! (PK7274)
37.5 hours per week working days
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Cartons with over 80 years' experience within the industry. They provide a varied range of cartons to the Food industry, working with all of the major UK retailers and numerous brand owners.
Our client is looking for a hands-on Warehouse Manager to join the business, the successful candidate will have a Reach & Counter Balance Licence, an organised, forward thinking and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
- To ensure the warehouse is adequately staffed to meet Customer Service expectations.
- To plan deliveries in the most cost-effective manner without detracting from Customer Service expectations.
- To ensure that stock is properly tracked throughout the warehouse.
- Work closely with Production to ensure the factory is full with raw materials
- To ensure that stock systems, stock tracking systems and pallet tracking systems are maintained.
- To maintain and develop the department's performance, picking efficiency and accuracy.
- To liaise with the sales team, and particularly the Customer Service Manager, to provide adequate information for customers.
- To enhance safety in the department.
- To move products in and out of the warehouse as appropriate, assisting your team when and as necessary.
- To ensure products loaded are safe for transit.
- To keep work area tidy.
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- To communicate effectively with Managers and colleagues.