NEW VACANCY! (PK7429)
Hours of Working - 6am To 4pm
Salary Depending on Experience - £25K to £28K
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK, they have made vast investment into the business over the past few years and have experienced significant growth and increase in workload. They are now looking to expand as a company and doing a major recruitment drive.
They are now looking for warehouse manager to Supervise and assist in the efficient and effective running of the production / warehouse department to deliver excellent customer service. Ensure there is continuous flow to the supply chain. Supervising the warehouse and production team, daily planning, and distribution of tasks. Supporting and working closely with the Operations Manager and production team. Maintaining a safe, clean, tidy, and organised environment through implementation of 5S process and company Health and Safety policy.
- Supervising Warehouse/Production Team (Over 100 employees cover a two-shift pattern)
- Daily planning and distribution of workload
- Coordinate Goods Receiving: From both external suppliers and internal manufacturing. Unloading, putting goods away into locations and stock control.
- Regular PI stock counts
- Ensuring Safe working practices
- 5S Process to be implemented
- Supporting implementation of LEAN Process
- Quality checks - ensure 1st offs are carried out (visual inspections)
- Ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to in Production
- Monitoring Staff attendance and punctuality
- Ensure all operators and general warehouse staff adhere to house-keeping schedules
Requires the successful candidate to work closely with all departments (Production, Design, Transport, Purchasing and Sales) Demonstrating high levels of communication and organisation. As well as understanding the flexible business requirements. Customer service and a focus on quality are a key emphasis of this role.
- Previous successful Supervisory experience
- Computer literacy
- Valid Counter Balanced and Reach FLT licences
- The ability to communicate with all departments within the business
- A can-do attitude
- Dedication to creating and maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Good knowledge of operations and production activities
key Focus On:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Health and Safety
- Quality control