NEW VACANCY! (PK7059)
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR WEST YORKSHIRE
Annual salary £19.8K + monthly bonus scheme (Typically 15% = annual OTE around £22.8K) + Pension + Other benefits
Hours: 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a privately owned and profitable Packaging Company supplying into food and pharmaceutical industries with an enviable reputation for customer service, innovation and product quality.
Due to an internal promotion, the company are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operator.
- Loading and unloading deliveries, checking all relevant paperwork and ensuring accuracy of goods in and goods out.
- Picking orders from stock, including palletising goods and ensuring all labelling is accurate and compliant.
- Taking bookings in from suppliers, arranging deliveries to customers and making bookings in there, liaising with delivery drivers / hauliers to ensure deliveries are as arranged.
- Consolidation of stock and general house-keeping in the warehouse and yard
- Would prefer someone to have FLT licence and VNA licence and some experience if possible, however the client can offer training for a fork lift truck licence as it will be an integral part of the position.
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player