PK4534 - SALES EXECUTIVE
Attractive salary based on experience + commission + benefits
Our client is part of a well-established packaging company in the UK & Ireland servicing a diverse range of industries from food processing to food service, industrial through to pharmaceutical and all sorts in between. Offering a complete range of rigid plastic containers from 100ml tubs, pots and trays up to 60 litre buckets and pails.
They currently require an Area Sales Manager to cover a territory in the South of Ireland. There is an existing portfolio of under developed accounts to inherit in the area and there will be a focus on growth of both existing business and bringing new accounts to the company.
- Establish contact with new and existing customers/prospects and build strong relationships to ensure business growth.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding success levels and develop a level of reporting that demonstrates the success.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of selling processes as instructed and use in all selling situations.
- Sell company products and promotions to new and existing customers with adherence to pricing structure.
- Ensure that all required administrative tasks, including reporting and recording, are completed and submitted within timescales and to the required standard in order to allow management to review.
- Maximise sales across all product ranges, maintaining product knowledge and awareness of the market.
- Maintain customer records and files as appropriate and in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Conform to company standard of performance in all areas where service standards exist.
- Monitor competitor activity and regularly report details as required.
- Successful applicants must have a proven track record in development of new business and servicing of existing business within the aforementioned sectors.
- You will need to have an understanding of the nuances of key companies.
- The ideal candidate will have sold packaging in all or any of these areas and have the ability to grow and develop this business.
- The company wants someone with drive who is able and prepared to grow this business with full backup and support.